Mandibula 15-Channel Dental Coil
Our Mandibula 15-Channel Dental Coil is a multi-element receive array and positioning system for three-dimensional (3D) high-resolution dental and maxillomandibular MRI images.
|Mandibula 15-Channel Dental Coil for 1.5T SIEMENS Scanner
|Mandibula 15-Channel Dental Coil for 3T SIEMENS Scanner
The application areas of the NORAS Mandibula 15-Channel Dental Coil include:
Mandibular joint disease
- Diagnosis of all types of TMJ disorders (e.g. discus degeneration)
- Planning & control of jaw implants
Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Diagnosis of dental, facial, and maxillofacial diseases (e.g., for tumor detection)
- Neurologic diagnosis/imaging of nerves (e.g., mandibular nerve - nervus alveolaris inferior)
- Exclusion of maxillary inflammation
- Planning & control for reconstructive surgery
- Planning & control for plastic or cosmetic surgery
- Diagnosis and classification of periodontitis
- e.g.: Age determination using wisdom teeth
- Planning & control of dental implants
- Diagnosis of jaw and teeth malocclusions
- Planning & control of jaw and teeth malposition corrections
Endodontics (intraoral coil helpful)
- Planning & control of pulp treatments
- Imaging of the gums (e.g., palatal mucosa thickness)
- Imaging of the major salivary glands
- Exclusion of organic causes of atypical facial pain (unclear origin of pain)
Do you have further questions about our NORAS Mandibula 15-channel dental coil?
Feel free to call us or simply use our contact form.
|Field of view (max.):
||32 cm x 16 cm x 16 cm
||28 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm
|Certifications for Siemens/ Philips:
||CE, further approvals upon request
||The Mandibula 15-Channel Dental Coil from NORAS MRI products is compatible with the most common MRI scanners from Siemens. Noras is constantly working to extend the compatibilities. Please contact us to check the compatibility with your MRI scanner, as well as the possible coil files.
Technical changes reserved.